Monday, October 22, 2018

_S.0.S,-

i was a total mess
living inside hurricanes
flying cars and homes
fucking disastrous
everything was a wreck
i was afraid of everything that i touch as it will shatter
and vanish into nothingness
hearts,
i cut my own skin
i bit my own fingernails
bleeding
deciding
wondering
fuck..
i am still a ball of chaos
but your hands are delicate,
and warm,
like summer in the 70's
touch me, in parts where i most lost myself
decapitated, amputated
fresh flesh like i did not survive the world war
feel me, underneath the layers of my innocence
naked souls,
lips against lips,
tongue to tongue,
save me,
and grip tightly
out of breath, gasping for air
slippery floor
baby, we are floating

see this dandelion flower?
we were cut loose
this is freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment