Thursday, January 30, 2014

thunder

i don’t know whether i need you, or i just want you.
but i strongly believe that god sent you for a certain reason in my life; to make me a better human.
and a person like me doesn’t deserve something brilliant-made like you, at all.
i wasted you. 
that’s all i ever did 
i let you fall from the edge, 
i set you free to the ocean.
i don’t quite understand your presence. 
i’m not grateful.
i want to do cruel things to you, but in the back of my mind, i can’t forgive my soul for that.
you pick up all the pieces that’s left of me, without caring about your gory hands and your cracked fingers.

“i saved you.” you whisper peacefully.

you saved me. but I never asked you.

but that’s the whole point, right? 
you don’t ask them, but they do it for you anyway.
nothing is more tricky than this.
the moment you want to walk away, but then they leave you marks and bruises on your body that you can’t even remove or heal.

tt’s up to you now; do you want to stay with me but i’m not going to steal a glance at you or with someone else that you can stay a day looking right through their eyes, their mind merge with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment